Optimization of a high-speed bottling line
The mandate was to implement appropriate quality systems, increase productivity and reduce operational costs. Gespro conducted a feasibility study and risk analysis, preliminary engineering, technology assessment, equipment selection, testing of new production parameters, design and development, management/supervision of installation/start-up and operator training.
- Success of new quality system put in place for the filler
- Elimination of customer complaints, (improperly sealed cups)
- Reduction of filler downtimes by 95% (better position cups)
- Reduction of case packer downtimes by more than 75%
- Elimination of manual tasks (caused by failures)
Equipment family involved : Filler, case packer, tray former, case erector, inspection system