Set-up and Start-up
With more than 250 projects under our belt, we have a unique experience in installation and start-up. We guarantee superior and reliable installation and achieve records in start-up production.
Better manage your time and money on installation and start-up … the start-up is the most under-estimated phase in a project. A good start-up is profit on the first production day for any company.
– Prepare final and detailed installation drawings
– Manage the pre-installation services (mechanical, pneumatic, electrical, and plumbing, etc.).
– Specify, define, plan and coordinate the work of various trades
– Ensure adequate confined space in production areas
– Manage health and safety and apply food safety standards
– Prepare daily reports and sign time sheets / materials
– Manage change orders and unforeseen situations
– Communicate action plans and identify those responsible
– Support operations during commissioning
– Provide support during start-up to reach the target efficiencies
– Develop and manage a list of anomalies and failures